I bought a $1000 dell TV at the end of Nov 2017 where I was to get a 8% rebate from Ebates. this rebate never showed up in my account so I wrote to their customer service.

Thy told me that sometimes it can take a few days for the rebate to appear because they have to wait for the retailer to confirm the transaction. They asked me to send them proof of purchase which I did right away. Now 5 weeks later the cashback is still not in my account. They emailed me a few times saying that they have not forgotten about me and are working on the issue.

This is a very bad situation and it has happened to my before when a large rebate was in question. It seems to be a pattern; the puny cashbacks show up quickly but you have to chase after them for any substantial cashback. I wonder how many people get denied these? I wouldn't have bought this TV if it was not for the cashback.

I am going to contact Rakuten USA their parent company to complain.

Others having a problem with Ebates should do the same. I am attaching their contact info below

Review about: Ebates Rebate.

Preferred solution: want my cashback!.

Comments

I'm going through the exact same situation now. Small purchases show up immediately.

I made a large purchase recently and well guess what?

No cash back! It's a total scam!!!