Ebates - I got cheated out of my payment

1 of 5 Ebates reviews

ebates pays every 3 months as long as you earned over $5.01.and they even pay you $20 for signing someone up.

i had earned $13.63 with just my purchases in the past 3 months, the dates from 7/18/16 to 11/9/16 plus i earned $20 for a My Tell-A-Friend Tier Bonus plus another $5 for Tell-A-Friend Reward: ifeelgoodjamesbrown for a grand total of $38.63! THE PAYDAY BEING 11/15/16. i thought boy that money will come in handy for Christmas right! WRONG!!

I DON'T GET THIS PAYDAY UNTIL FEBRUARY! i get nothing this payday!! when i checked my account to see if they sent my payday to paypal this is what it read>>>

Cash Back Balance: $38.63

Your next $38.63 Big Fat Check will be sent by 02/15/17 via PayPal. so why if they pay every 3 months and i earned more than the minimum of $5.01 will that not pay me?

i think i got screwed by ebates! and after this experience why would i refer another person when i got screwed out of my payday?

and what's going to happen in February?they'll say they already paid me!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I followed their guide lines then they took away my check

Reason of review:
My Payday From Ebates
Review category
Shopping
review #955930 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ebates? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 5 Ebates reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 18 #1242666 San Francisco, California, United States

Hi Nanci,
Most of the Cash Back in your video was earned after Octoboer 1st 2016. We try to not send payments for less than $5.00 after your first payment. Since your balance of funds earned prior to October first was less than $5.01 a payment was not sent this time. Here is our payment schedule information.
Cash Back Posting Period Payment Send Date
January 1 - March 31 May 15
April 1 - June 30 August 15
July 1 - September 30 November 15 October 1 - December 31 February 15 Since we love you, I'll try to get a payment out next week and break the rules a little bit. Have a great rest of your day. Ebates

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.