ebates pays every 3 months as long as you earned over $5.01.and they even pay you $20 for signing someone up.

i had earned $13.63 with just my purchases in the past 3 months, the dates from 7/18/16 to 11/9/16 plus i earned $20 for a My Tell-A-Friend Tier Bonus plus another $5 for Tell-A-Friend Reward: ifeelgoodjamesbrown for a grand total of $38.63! THE PAYDAY BEING 11/15/16. i thought boy that money will come in handy for Christmas right! WRONG!!

I DON'T GET THIS PAYDAY UNTIL FEBRUARY! i get nothing this payday!! when i checked my account to see if they sent my payday to paypal this is what it read>>>

Cash Back Balance: $38.63

Your next $38.63 Big Fat Check will be sent by 02/15/17 via PayPal. so why if they pay every 3 months and i earned more than the minimum of $5.01 will that not pay me?

i think i got screwed by ebates! and after this experience why would i refer another person when i got screwed out of my payday?

and what's going to happen in February?they'll say they already paid me!

This reviewer shared experience about "$38.63 my big fat check" and wants this business to "my big fat check in the amount of $38.63" as the author lost $39. rustibrown50 is overall dissatisfied with Ebates and uploaded pictures and videos. The most disappointing about ebates rebate at Ebates was i followed their guide lines then they took away my check Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ebates.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Ebates to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ebates?

Comments

Pipersville, Pennsylvania, United States #1262180

I got cheated out of the 10.00 as a sign on and they said my account had 1.35 in it.

San Francisco, California, United States #1242666

Hi Nanci,

Most of the Cash Back in your video was earned after Octoboer 1st 2016.We try to not send payments for less than $5.00 after your first payment.

Since your balance of funds earned prior to October first was less than $5.01 a payment was not sent this time. Here is our payment schedule information.

Cash Back Posting Period Payment Send Date

January 1 - March 31 May 15

April 1 - June 30 August 15

July 1 - September 30 November 15 October 1 - December 31 February 15 Since we love you, I'll try to get a payment out next week and break the rules a little bit.

Have a great rest of your day.Ebates

to Anonymous #1285594

This comment right here makes me want to sign up for ebates.