Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Hello!

I want to write a global petition to ban Ebates for their scam! Just google "Ebates scam" and see how many cheated people around the World.

I spent a lot of time distributing advertising information, promoting my referral link. They should have paid me $125 for referrals, but eventually, they blocked my account for offenses that I did not commit. I've tried to explain to them that I never used nor second, nor duplicated account, they did not react at all, pointing out the rules to me. As a result, they did not provide evidence and left me without money.

Conclusion: the company earns money from the sellers for invited customers, but does not share with customers. They will ban your account without any reason!

Please, spread this information on the all board, forums etc. People should be warned to avoid Ebates SCAM!

Spread this hashtag in your social network with your story #scamebates !

Product or Service Mentioned: Ebates Rebate.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Scam, Everything bout them they are a scam waste of time.

Comments

NumberlessRottweiler

Ha! You tried to scam them and it didn’t work so now you are callen them a scam! You must have some real mental gymnastics going in there

Alexey Shvedov
to NumberlessRottweiler #1666768

"I've tried to explain to them that I never used nor second, nor duplicated account, they did not react at all, pointing out the rules to me."